Houzz Logo Print
ladykate5243

Which Color looks best to carpet the stairs?

K M
hace 4 años

Which Color looks best to carpet the stairs which leads to a game room only

dark gray
light gray
list another color you think if none of these work

Comentarios (10)

• suzyq53
    hace 4 años

Or a fun antelope print?

• Kim
    hace 4 años

I think the darker gray is too close to your floor color.

• PRO
    GARY FINLEY
    hace 4 años

keep it simple and get it done!The right one will be nice. If you are willing to spend more money a wood stair would be my choice to match your wood flooring

• K M
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Gary Finley, I thought about doing that but our budget is about $2500.00 and it would cost way more I’m afraid to match our floors. :(

• PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    hace 4 años

The dark one looks too close to the floor, so I'd go for the lighter.

• Lyndee Lee
    hace 4 años

Dirt color is my most practical suggestion. A middle of the road color with a bit of texture and perhaps some version of a heather color would work well. At my previous house, I used a low pile commercial carpet as a runner on my basement stairs and it didn't show dirt or wear.

• K M
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Lyndee Lee- do you by chance have a pic of what you’re talking about? I’m curious but a visual. :)

• K M
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Also do you know the brand of carpet. We don’t want to spend an arm and a leg but also wants to make sure it’s durable

• Marco
    hace 4 años

The light color seems too close to your wall color. The dark one is close to your floor color, which can be a good thing, grounding the whole space. But... which color is closest to outdoor dust and dirt that kids and pets will drag in?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.