Houzz Logo Print
emilyrswanson

Can you give me the details on this flooring (type, finish, etc.)?

Emily Swanson
hace 4 años
I love the grain in the wood and how it goes with the transitional kitchen!
Taking Sides (East Side Story) · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Eurodale Developments Inc
    hace 4 años

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your interest in Eurodale Design + Build and for the compliments on our work!

Are you local to the Toronto area? We provide custom solutions for clients that retain us for our services and unfortunately do not freely share materials used in projects without a commitment to work together on a specific project. If you are interested in working with Eurodale, please feel free to email info@eurodale.ca or call us at 416-782-5690 to discuss your project needs in detail.

Cheers!

The Eurodale Team.

• Emily Swanson
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately, I'm in North Carolina, USA. Thanks anyway.

• PRO
    Eurodale Developments Inc
    hace 4 años

You're polite, and we are feeling kind today. Its an engineered hardwood by Elements by Kentwood named Brushed Oak Cotton. Good luck with your project Emily.

• Emily Swanson
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you!!!!!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.