Houzz Logo Print
webuser_86074041

Stylish extractor fans for island kitchen -for non-millionaires!

i mac
hace 4 años

houzz people - having a new kitchen island and extension but am struggling to find a stylish, simple extractor (re-circulating or other) - nothing too chunky. The ones I have found cost thousands. Any ideas please? Thank you

Comentarios (6)

• lynneeemac
    hace 4 años

i have the same problem and we have a pitched ceiling so anything looks a bit weird hanging down. i think i am going to go for an extractor that is built in to the hob so it keeps the clean lines and nothing breaks up the sight line across the island. ive looked at a couple and although expensive are a lot less than buying a hob and separate extractor!

• i mac
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

thank you - I'll check them out. But will you have any lighting above your island?

• PRO
    Saffron Interiors Ltd
    hace 4 años

You could try Elica, they have some funky island hoods that are roughly half the cost of the one you have shown - https://elica.com/GB-en/island-hoods

i mac agradeció a Saffron Interiors Ltd
  • PRO
    i mac agradeció a Brandler London
  • minipie
    hace 4 años

I’m having a flush ceiling extractor (made by Novy but there are other brands at various price points) is that an option? Some have lights built in.

i mac agradeció a minipie
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.