Houzz Logo Print
julianne_jenkins67

How long and How much?

Julianne Jenkins
hace 4 años
I’d like to have more information. Like how long it takes to build? How much? And if I want to have a different layout, is that easily done?

Thank you
Angelfire · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    CG&S Design-Build
    hace 4 años

Hi there! It's difficult to answer these questions without more specifics, like a well defined project scope and material selections, so I'll try to answer in the most general terms possible. For an out building like this, like perhaps a studio or crafts space, with a covered walkway, a range to think about would be 150k–200k. This number is based on comparable projects we've done in the past 5 years. The project pictured here was completed 10 years ago, so it was almost surely less than that (labor shortages and material price contribute to price rising year over year in Texas and throughout the nation). Construction would take something like 4–6 months after all the pre-construction work was done (design, permitting, etc). Lastly, the layout can be pretty much anything you desire as long as you have a talented designer, and the level of investment to make it happen.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.