Houzz Logo Print
designer4

Advice on painting my She Shed

Annette
hace 4 años

Not sure if I should paint my shed to match our house or leave it as is? I was planning on painting it the same color and adding a matching flower box, but my hubby says leave it. What do you think I should do?

Comentarios (8)

• kootenaycapable
    hace 4 años

I think it looks fine. I would definitely add the flower box.

• itsourcasa
    hace 4 años

I'd leave it, add the black flower box. Maybe paint the door the same dark color as the front door on your house.

• Annette
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Yes! I definitely plan on painting the garage door! It drives me crazy that it’s bright white.

• cd7733
    hace 4 años

I like the current color and agree to painting the garage door to match the color under the flower box on main house:

• cd7733
    hace 4 años

With flower box:

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 4 años

Personally, I would want the shed to recede out of sight and would probably paint it to match the darker woods behind it. Maybe the same as the bit of metal roof above the flower box windows.

• PRO
    nune
    hace 4 años

I love that the shed is different but still complimentary with the house. It's a perfect way to tie it in but also set it apart. Flower box and garage door paint will make a big difference! I would either go dark on the garage door to match the flower box + main front door or I would paint it to match the rest of the shed. It's such a sweet little backyard building :)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.