Houzz Logo Print
trishbouma

Love this walnut mantel

trishbouma
hace 4 años
Love this walnut mantel but wondering if there are any hooks that come with it to hang it or any hanging recommendations? Would like to hang this on a brick fireplace. It is a working fireplace so also want to make sure it is safe to hang and will be fine with a real fire going below? The fireplace does have vents
Dakota Walnut Mantel, American Walnut · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Custom Corners LLC
    hace 4 años

Hi there,
    The mantel comes with everything you need to hang on a regular stud wall. What you will need is some special masonry screws to hang the cleat that the mantel comes with. Once you purchase your piece I can send you a few links to show exactly how to do it. Or you can send me your email ahead of time and I can send it to you. I think you can direct message me here on houzz to do that.
    This mantel will hold up above a fireplace but we do recommend checking your fireplace specs to see how high it is recommend to hang it.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.