Houzz Logo Print
webuser_209608460

2 mini chandeliers and spots for dining room

b r
hace 4 años

This is our dining room we want to put 2 small chandeliers and 8 4 inch spots in those areas will the room look too cluttered with all that lights going on ? Is it better to do one larger chandelier ? Pls advise thanks

Comentarios (9)

• b r
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Room is 13”8 by 21

• b r
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

When I instAll the chandeliers what’s the distance I should tell the installer now to do ? Is it centered within the room or the table

• b r
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Also my can lights are being outfitted with square retro fits. I forgot to mention that will that be too much going on cuz ur seeing outer box

• PRO
    Lights Online
    hace 4 años

The chandeliers are centered with the table. Mentally (or physically, with a bit of painter's tape or some other temporary marking device) split the table in half, then hang one chandelier centered over each half of the table. We recommend hanging the chandeliers about 30 to 36 inches above the table.

You should be fine with the square retrofits!

• b r
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Amazing thanks a lot!! Really kind right now I’m just putting bulb fixtures but will keep ur offer in mind when I’m ready to purchase the chandeliers. Thanks

• PRO
    Lights Online
    hace 4 años

You are welcome! I'm happy to help.

• PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    hace 4 años

Keep the chandeliers 2" from the edges of the table.

In Galilee lighting we offer unique lighting in any size or length, below are some ideas for a long chandelier.

You can visit www.GalileeLighting.com for unique lighting ideas.

If you would like to receive our catalog by email contact Sales@GalileeLighting.com

or call 305-807-8711.

REFLECTION | CUSTOM ART GLASS CHANDELIER - LARGE DINING CHANDELIER · Más información

CONTEMPORARY CHANDELIER - HAND BLOWN GLASS PENDANT LIGHTING · Más información

SNOW LIGHT | CUSTOM MODERN DINING CHANELIER | MODERN DINING CHANDELIER by GALIL · Más información

• b r
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thanks so much!!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.