Houzz Logo Print
heyteach65

floor information

heyteach65
hace 4 años

This is so gorgeous! Can you recall me what the floors are?

Sophisticated Nostalgia Kitchen in Deer Park · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Advance Design Studio, Ltd.
    hace 4 años

Hi there, thank you for taking a look at our project. The floors in this project were pre-existing so we don't have more information on them, but we're so glad you love this look. Thank you for the kind words and I hope you find the perfect look for your project! Warmly, Bri @ ADS

• Lilly F
    hace 4 años

For the last 4yrs my husband and I been caring for my parents who both have Alzheimers. Mom not as bad as dad. Dads care became very hard for all the family. Eventually we had to put him into a VA home. Was the saddest day of my life. We would take Mom weekly if not more to see him. It was as if they never left. 67 yrs marriage is rare these days. Lately moms having medical issues and unable to see him very much and dad has a caretaker and slowly forgetting his family. I found myself neglecting my home and family. Everything in my home is so dated. I agreed on a long over due bathroom renovation but now paying the cost for a renovation from hell. The glass tile I picked are scratched and cracked. The penny tile floors have been grouted horribly. They even put the door on wrong and after a so call fixing it's still not right. I went with a local designer and she didnt impress me with her choices so I picked someone else. Not only do I have elderly parents to care for I have a son who is autistic and feels my every emotion. I felt if I got the bathroom done I would be able to go there to cry in private. Now no bathroom is done and it's been 3 months of waiting. Sorry for bothering you with this..just felt like sharing.

• PRO
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry
    hace 4 años

This design is so stunning! Thank you for using Dura Supreme Cabinetry!

Mandi @ Dura

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.