hace 4 años
1401-1406

White aluminum
modern house numbers - plaques · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Modern House Numbers
    hace 4 años

Thank you for your interest in Modern House Numbers through Houzz! We would love to hear more about what you are thinking for a directory (size of plaque, etc). Are you thinking one big plaque or single plaques? We make custom plaques all the time. Feel free to email us through Houzz. We would love to work with you! -Dana

• Marc Horowitz
    hace 4 años

Hi. I’m one of your clients who has already had a plaque made for my home entrance, specifically denmarc enterprises. And I love it.

I’m looking for a new plaque and like this material, that would be placed on a cabana near a residential pool and name the outdoor area. It’s sort of a campy idea. I’m a native New Yorker and there is an area called Fire Island. All of the homes were named by their owners. Just because they were being silly and they knew they were. So in that spirit of silliness I’m thinking of naming the area where our pool, cabana and patio and decking is, all of which is surrounded by lush artificial turf where our rescue dog hang’s out. We haven’t decided on the final name yet, but wanted to see the material. Hope this story gives you a sense of where we are coming from....

• PRO
    Modern House Numbers
    hace 4 años

We love this idea! How fun! Yes, we can make plaques in the brushed aluminum (that you have seen with your numbers), matte black powder coat (that you have seen with your plaque and numbers), white powder coat, our new matte brass, and dark bronze. All our numbers and plaques are created from aluminum, and then the aluminum is either sanded, brushed, and finished with a protective coating, or powder coated with the above color/finish options. You can choose from our seven modern fonts, or even do a custom font or custom size. We hope we can help you with this fun project! And we're so glad you are happy with your current Modern House Numbers products!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.