Houzz Logo Print
lfdecorate

Would you provide the details on the pantry door?

lfdecorate
hace 4 años
I have a similar situation in a house I am building. Since this looks like cabinetry and not a "regular" door what keeps the door in position without door stops? Thanks!
West Coast Modern · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Jarrod Smart Construction
    hace 4 años

If you look at the lower right corner of the pantry door opening, we wrapped the furniture base from the fridge leg around and into the opening for the pantry door. We then extended the toekick on the bottom of the pantry door so it shuts against the back of the furniture base return. I believe we also embedded a magnet in the face of the toekick on the bottom of the door and in the back of the furniture base return to prevent the door from easily being pushed open as well. Sorry for the late response.

Jarrod

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.