Houzz Logo Print
kkbrunelle

Hi- can you share the cabinet color? Thanks-

Contemporary Kitchen in Ellie Gray · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    hace 4 años

Hi Kim Brunelle Staging and Design! The color is Ellie Gray. Thanks for asking, and have a great day!

• Ellen Manion
    hace 2 años

What brand of paint?

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    hace 2 años

Hi Ellen Manion, thanks for asking! We use Sherwin-Williams color palette.

• marla122254
    hace 2 años

Love this kitchen great job love pull outs and the color

• marla122254
    hace 2 años

Sherwin Williams Ellie grey can u give the no of the paint. Thanks

• Ellen Manion
    hace 2 años

SW 7650 - I tried to get a sample, but all Sherwin Williams stores in the US are out of the samples.

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    hace 2 años

Hi marla122254! Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate it! Have a great day!

• Theresa K
    hace 2 años

This kitchen has an interesting corner wall cabinet condition. Is the corner wall cabinet one cabinet with two separate appliance doors or are there two separate cabinets with appliance doors that meet at a 90 degree ? If two separate wall cabinets then is there an empty space at the corner or do these cabinets share a commond interior case? So curious. Please let me know as I am trying to create something similar but did not want to waste any space. The visual is beautiful for this corner condition!

• Usuario de Houzz-743069080
    hace 2 años

Can you tell me what the counters are Quartz or Granite? What’s its name.
    Also is the island a different cabinet color? Or is it the lighting?

• PRO
    Crown Point Cabinetry
    hace 2 años

Hi HU-743069080! Thanks for asking about the countertops, but we were not involved in that aspect (we were the cabinetmakers for this project, these are our photos). Regarding the color, any perceived differences is simply due to the lighting. Have a great day!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.