what is the gravel used, colour and size 10mm or 20 mm thank you

keneddie
hace 4 años
Hyde Vale · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    John Davies Landscape
    hace 4 años

Silver grey granite aggregate in a CEDAGRAVEL system which means that the max size is 14mm I think. TBH I don't remember the exact size but less than 14mm. I hope that helps!

keneddie agradeció a John Davies Landscape
  • keneddie
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you John yes it helps,however can I use 100mm gravel on driveway membrane and would the size hold together well without using a cedagravel system

• keneddie
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hi John still on the subject of garden . I have 15 slabs to use on gravel as part of the back garden and would like to put pots on the slabs and gravel surrounding the slabs. Do I need to lay the slabs on a cement base and weed membrane for the surrounding gravel or both gravel and slabs on to the weed membrane? Thank you for your help .

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.