Houzz Logo Print
wies_awa_widemajer

Gdzie mogłabym kupić taką bramę Torii?

Frame For A Garden · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• Wiesława Widemajer
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Jestem z Polski. Spodziewam się wysokiej ceny. A ile by to kosztowało?

• PRO
    Garden Structures & More
    hace 4 años

I'm sorry I need translation.

• Wiesława Widemajer
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hello. I'm from Poland. I think that ordering this beautiful Torii gate would be quite expensive for me. I have been decorating my little Japanese-style garden, so this supplement would be a great addition to it. How much would it cost with sending. Thank you for your answer, greetings. Wieslawa

• PRO
    Garden Structures & More
    hace 4 años

thank you for inquiring and yes it will be very expensive. the wood used on this is ipe and the decorations so to speak is copper. this wood is very hard to work and the curvature at the shop is very difficult to achieve therefore labor is quite High. the cost of the materials alone would be near $1,000 American. so the total cost to you without shipping would have to be around $3,500.00 USD. this gate is that the entry to a very special Japanese garden as you can see and the lady that owns the property wanted nothing short of the best. as you can see that's exactly what she got. thank you for inquiring. Hal p.s. my father was from Poland.

• Wiesława Widemajer
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Hello, Thank you very much for the comprehensive answer. In fact, it is not in my financial range. The gate is beautiful and unique, well, let's not bother me, I have a small home garden. It's great that you have Polish roots. I was very happy to talk to you on the mail, so I would like to receive cordial greetings from Poland.

I have to find something on my home market.

Wieslawa

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.