Houzz Logo Print
jeff_whiteley

Half circle window. Curtain or blind ideas

Jeff Whiteley
hace 10 años
Need help covering this window and the one below it. How do I cover that half circle window?? Thanks for the help!

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Sharon Charboneau, RESA Pro, Interior Stylist
    hace 10 años
    Does it need to be covered? Are you replacing what is there?
  • PRO
    Reinvention Intentions LLC
    hace 10 años
    Where in your home is this window located? Are you looking to block the light slightly or completely?
  • Jeff Whiteley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    This is in my bedroom facing south. Sun shines in a bunch. I would like add curtains to the bottom window and leave the blinds. The top window that's just a fan type cover laying in there. Looking to cover both by adding blind or curtains or I'm open for suggestions.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Jeff. Do you have a pic with a wider shot of the wall space?
  • Jeff Whiteley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Here is a pic of the whole wall
  • Jeff Whiteley
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Try again
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi Jeff. I would agree with Castle Design Studios LLC. If space allows, a good rule to follow is to use a rod that is one-third wider than your windows when allowing for stacking width. (the amount of rod space you need on each side of the window to accommodate open curtains)
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.