Houzz Logo Print
leokattay

Dressing three large windows in a row

Leonie
hace 4 años
última modificación:hace 4 años

Our bedroom has three large windows in a row. We've lived in this house for nearly four years and we haven't got round to doing much to them (beyond taking down the heavy yellow curtains the previous owner left - yuck). I'm a bit stumped with what to do with them. I don't want a wall of curtain - too much fabric. We probably need some sort of voile / blackout blind combo? Maybe just a blind for the middle one and blinds and curtain for the two either end? I'm normally quite good at visualising what I want from a room but I'm feeling very uninspired...help!

Edited to add: We face a reasonably busy road and primary school so needs to offer privacy.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Studio Boise, LLC
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I recommend 3 separate window treatments/assemblies. Emphasize the separation of the 3 windows. If you lean to the traditional side, Thick fabric covered valances above each window with shear and blackout curtains: 2 per window (opening in the middle).

Alabama Lake Home · Más información

• apple_pie_order
    hace 4 años

Since you want to avoid the wall of curtains look: Start by shortening the curtains you have to just above the window sills. They will slide freely without getting grimy hems. Then add blackout blinds. If it turns out you like the short sheers, you can buy a pair for each window instead of using just one panel on each window.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.