Houzz Logo Print
essencedesignoh

From empty room to luxurious master bath suite!

My clients were in desperate need of a master bath retreat, so we transformed a non functioning empty room into the bathroom of their dreams. Would love to hear your thoughts on the dramatic transformation!

Comentarios (34)

• PRO
    Terracegallery
    hace 10 años
    It looks amazing! Great job!
    Essence Design Studio agradeció a Terracegallery
  • PRO
    Arlene Awarda Architect
    hace 10 años
    It will be beautiful!...
  • PRO
    KBR Design & Build
    hace 10 años
    Looks so beautiful and elegant!
    Essence Design Studio agradeció a KBR Design & Build
  • PRO
    Best Plumbing Tile & Stone
    hace 10 años
    This is STUNNING. The only thing I would change is the paint color. With so much light tile you could add some drama by using a dark color like a navy or dark purple.
    Essence Design Studio agradeció a Best Plumbing Tile & Stone
  • PRO
    Calzphotography
    hace 10 años
    Absolutely fabulous
    Essence Design Studio agradeció a Calzphotography
  • glitzy
    hace 10 años
    Gorgeous!! My dream bathroom.
    Essence Design Studio agradeció a glitzy
  • sarasateri
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful. What is the paint color on walls and trim.
  • flyr4fun
    hace 9 años
    Sophisticated and serene
  • condomary
    hace 9 años
    Love it.
  • PRO
    River Valley Cabinet Works
    hace 9 años
    Well done!
  • PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    hace 9 años
    Very well done!
  • Sue Strauch
    hace 9 años
    I think I'd paint those doors white as well.
  • Maggie
    hace 9 años
    great result! beautiful bath suite; love the whites! Did you sacrifice the windows, or is the entry on a different side now?
  • PRO
    Allyn Custom Woodworks
    hace 9 años
    I get the traditional aesthetic of flush inset doors. Full overlay, frameless, my favorite.
  • gracey999
    hace 9 años
    It's beautiful, I do agree with Sue Strauch...but I would definitely not use a dark color inside...I mean risky and might look good but it's perfect right now...now broke, don't fix...not yet :)
  • Judy Shepherd
    hace 9 años
    maggiepr, I also was worried about the windows. It looks beautiful, but I love windows, and lots of them, LOL
  • PRO
    Stamps Design Services
    hace 9 años
    I do not understand why people spend that kind of money on a redesign, but do not create a separate space for the toilet?
  • katdem
    hace 9 años
    how much did that cost
  • sluggodog
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful and love the colour choices, serene and spa like. Happy to see the wood doors intact and not painted.
  • Jane Burgett
    hace 9 años
    Some of this is very pleasing but I would want a bathroom I could close off. I'm not always neat when I'm rushing to get out the door. Would want more privacy and an enclosed space for the toilet is a must.
  • lobojsalazar
    hace 9 años
    Very pretty. Love the materials and color but seems like the toilet is out in the open and those French doors are very see through...
  • anke
    hace 9 años
    it's gorgeous!!
  • Kim Lunsford
    hace 9 años
    I would frost the windows on the wood door for privacy. But other than that it is a Beautiful bathroom.
  • sarahjanecraig
    hace 9 años
    Bath cabinets and mirror
  • PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    hace 9 años
    I love the design. The countertop is wonderful
  • Kay
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Wow oh wow -- that's gorgeous! LOL @ someone who asked what it cost. Hint: a LOT. We're in Year 2 of a house project + are just finishing the bathrooms. I have the same taste as this homeowner, but just a fraction of his/her budget! We found something on sale at Menards, a Midwestern home store. $499 -- regularly $599, for everything except the faucet. http://redbirdv.wordpress.com
  • PRO
    Novus Designs
    hace 9 años
    Beautiful!
  • dooders1981
    hace 9 años
    Love it! N
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 9 años
    its gorgeous!
  • PRO
    Interior Affairs -- Vickie Daeley
    hace 9 años
    Looks beautiful, by painting the doors white and bringing some color to the walls when complete the space.
  • muddy04
    hace 7 años

Beautiful space, love the shower how it's enclosed, do you have additional pictures of this space?

• PRO
    Kootenia Homes and Remodeling
    hace 7 años

amazing job!

• teresale2013
    hace 7 años

Your clients must be ECSTATIC!!!

The bathroom of my dreams!!!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.