Houzz Logo Print
webuser_736454229

Is the front window combination?

Ray Causly
hace 4 años

What style and size is this window? Is it a combo? What windows is it combined with?

The 21st Century Ranch · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    RD Architecture, LLC
    hace 4 años

The three large units are comprised each of three fixed windows mulled together. They are approximately 72" wide by 80" tall. Some of the lower windows in other units are operable as awnings for air circulation on nice weather days.

Thanks for the inquiry and best of luck to you!

S

• Ray Causly
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Are the two panes underneath each fixed window an awning or are those single or double hung windows under each fixed window? I haven't seen awning windows with a mullion in the middle unless those are two separate awning windows under each of the fixed windows. Thank you for patiently responding to my questions. I'm trying to get the identical window on my house. I've never seen one like this! Great work!

• PRO
    RD Architecture, LLC
    hace 4 años

The window units are a mix. Some units of three windows have all three fixed windows. Other units of three have a large fixed window and two awnings below or one awning and one fixed below. The two lower windows do not operate together, the mechanism is separate for each window. Not all units are the same throughout the house.

Thanks!

• Ray Causly
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Thank you so much! This was super helpful. Your responsiveness has been amazing!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.