Houzz Logo Print
beintruth

I have a tiny bathroom that i could only fit a tub like that.

Blu Mason
hace 4 años
Is it comfortable and which make is it?
Thanks
An Old World Puzzle · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Interiology Design Co.
    hace 4 años

This tub was selected for its comfort and that it is cast iron keeping the water warmer longer. It is from Penhaglion

• Anne Pfeffer
    hace 4 años

I love the floor tile, what is it? Is it a Mosaic and who makes it.

• PRO
    Interiology Design Co.
    hace 4 años

Hello - the floor is a marble mosaic made up of carrara with a mugwart grey dot and available directly from Interiology Design Co. in Watertown, MA

• bonniebluebutler
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

Hello, this is a beautiful bathroom and I was wondering if this is the 60" tub Gigi-White? Love the clean lines and pretty details of this room. In your breakdown of what products were used you have the tub as a 59 inch Beardsey , but the only thing I see is the Gigi-White in a 60" tub? The Gigi is very pretty too.

• PRO
    Interiology Design Co.
    hace 4 años

To clarify, it is a Bardsey 59" tub in w/Gloss White Exterior Finish with a polished nickel Victorian Drain w/Overflow. Hope this helps!

• bonniebluebutler
    hace 4 años

Thank you, I will call them; instead of, looking online.

• Callie Bland
    hace 4 años

what is the wall paint color in this bathroom, trim color and cabinet color? Thank youl

• PRO
    Interiology Design Co.
    hace 4 años

Thank you for your interest in this project. All of the paint is by Donald Kaufman Color.. The walls are DKC Feb 2015 Building February's Gray and the cabinetry and trim color are DKC-67.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.