webuser_1082869972649131

Outdoor Uplighting

Kam B
27 de Mayo de 2019

hi. can somebody please help me. I am trying to achieve the look in the enclosed pics for outdoor uplighting against the front of my property. But I am unsure firstly which lights I need to buy and secondly how closely to the property they should be installed. I have been looking at standard LED Ground lights but I am not sure if this will provide me with the desired look? thanks!

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    At No 19

A beautiful house. I personally think it would look more dramatic to have an up/down wall light to emphasise the stone slips. Copper could be a consideration. Have a look at the Nordlux website, they’ve got an excellent range of outdoor lights.

• PRO
    ideas4lighting

Hi Kam your looking for an LED ground light with adjustable beam, its basically like a shutter so you can adjust the shutter to suit your desired look, so simple here is a link to one :) https://www.ideas4lighting.com/shop-outdoor-c21/recessed-ground-lights-c24/outdoor-recessed-square-5w-led-ground-light-stainless-steel-p24430

• PRO
  • Sonia

I’ve bought outdoor lighting from www.lightingdirect.co.uk and am very pleased. Maybe worth a look on the website to see if they have anything like that? They may even have pages explaining the different types of outdoor lighting effects.

• Sonia

Here’s a wall light that has a similar effect, but not quite what you’re looking for.

• Kam B

thank you for all of the suggestions. I think the post from ideas4lighting is exactly what I am after. however these are well out of my budget unfortunately :-( Is there a cheaper alternative available? I need around 5 lights. thanks

• PRO
    At No 19

Good quality in-ground lighting is always expensive due to their IP65 rating.

• PRO
    ideas4lighting

Your very welcome, i have to agree with At no 19 Because these last a long time its better putting money towards them now instead of replacing them every couple of months. Here is our cheapest version if your looking 5 email me on info@ideas4lighting.com to the attention of Tony and i can give you a bulk price with discount :) https://www.ideas4lighting.com/shop-outdoor-c21/recessed-ground-lights-c24/high-power-recessed-square-ground-light-12w-p24517

• PRO
    Litecraft

Hi,

A spike light may work well? Something like this;

Stanley Karla Adjustable LED Spotlight

Or maybe as Forzaitalia suggested, an up light or an up & down light;

Kenn Up and Down Light (available in a variety of finishes)

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by emailing customerservice@litecraft.co.uk or by calling 0161 359 4777.

Kind Regards,

Litecraft Team

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.