Houzz Logo Print
aliza_scheier

new dining room chandelier

Aliza
hace 4 años
Looking to purchase a new dining room chandelier and I have a hard time finding one that I like. I would like on that lightens up the space more than our current one does. I don’t like the dark heavy metals on the fixture. Thank you for suggestions in advance.

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    R S W / Studio - Custom Lighting Design
    hace 4 años

You could get something made to specifications specially for the space:

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more at : retrosteamworks.etsy.com all of my fixtures are handmade by me and can be fully customized to meet your requirements.

• PRO
    Lights Online
    hace 4 años

That chandelier does feel a little too industrial when you look at everything else in the space. Here are some ideas:

Sea Gull Stirling

Elk Danica

Savoy House Townsend

Elk Merida

Savoy House Denton

Savoy House Westbrook

• Carolae
    hace 4 años
    Do you prefer a MCM lighting fixture? A George Nelson bubble lamp is fun. Here’s the saucer pendant, which comes in different sizes. The medium is 25” in diameter. It comes in other shapes too. Design Within Reach periodically has sales, and they sell the Nelson bubble lamps produced by Herman Miller.
  • PRO
    Shakuff
    hace 4 años

Your space has an amazing mix of greys and browns! We'd love to suggest some Shakuff fixtures that might work in your space.

• PRO
    RL Relocation LLC
    hace 4 años

if you like the fixture, take it down and spay paint it all silver, including the hardware where the bulb goes in! boom lighter but still has the same feeling.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.