Houzz Logo Print
notsure11

which wall art for bedroom please ?

G S
hace 4 años
última modificación:hace 4 años

Hi all , I have selected some wall art for the bedroom . They are not to scale but will be landscape and on canvas. Which one do you think fits best . Also do you think canvas with black frame or as is . Thanks

Comentarios (11)

• G S
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Any helpful input all ?
  • G S
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Thanks for the tips Metamorphosis interiors . You mentioned framed prints are more formal . So do you reckon canvas or prints for the bedroom ?
  • PRO
    Door42 Interiors
    hace 4 años

Coming down to preference, I would go with the framed prints, they'll add that nice little elegant touch to your overall decor.

• G S
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    Thanks for the input. So framed printed you mean not framed canvas
  • PRO
    Larkspur Lane Design
    hace 4 años

There is also the option of canvas prints with a timber frame applied around the edges, which creates a stylish look, without the weight of glass and the formality of a matt around an artwork.

• PRO
    Door42 Interiors
    hace 4 años

You can frame either. If you're looking at buying one of the five above I'm assuming they'll be available in any of the two formats; paper print or canvas print? Canvas prints tend to be more vivid colour-wise and framing it will give you added benefits of texture and elegance.

• PRO
    Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay
    hace 4 años
    Hi notsure! I am a fluid artist who has a passion for alcohol ink & acrylic paint fluid painting as well as photography.

I’d love the opportunity to create a custom design statement wall art piece just for you using your chosen colours in the alcohol ink style you have chosen above :)

I photograph all of my artworks as it allows great freedom to offer them for sale in a variety of sizes as art mounts, professionally Framed Fine Art Prints, Classic Canvases & Boxed/Floating Framed Canvases (as discussed above).

We have a large range of art & photographs on our website which we add to several times a week :)

And we have heaps of fun providing a virtual proof of art you love (or art we think might suit your room) so you can get a great perspective before you buy.

We offer free shipping within Australia & 10% off all purchases using code WILDHEART10 at checkout :)

If you would like a quote for a custom design, printed as a boxed/floating framed canvas in the best size to display above your bed, please contact me at nik@thewildheartcollective.com

Our website is www.thewildheartcollective.com & we can also be found on Facebook & Instagram.

I’d love to hear from you & create something gorgeous just for you!
  • Andree Riddle
    hace 4 años

Hi I love number 4 it has a femine and masculine touch but also doesn't feel to heavy if you know what I mean.

• PRO
    Bluethumb Online Art Gallery
    hace 4 años

Hi there, you've chosen some great abstract artworks for this space. In case you're still not sure, we would really recommend having a look at our abstract art section!

As Australia's largest online art gallery, we have plenty of choice with a variety of styles and colour palettes. As most of the artworks you're debating between are quite lofty and pastel/charcoal based, we'd suggest having a look at work by Sue Dyde, one of our bestsellers. Below is an example piece entitled Earth Shattering.

We also have a free art advisory service, so if you're looking for art on a budget, with a particular colour scheme, or theme, you can get in touch at help@bluethumb.com.au and our advisory will be happy to assist :)

Happy collecting!

Your team at Bluethumb

• PRO
    HH Construction
    hace 4 años

Number 1 clearly!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.