victoriahumble9

Help with Family Bathroom Layout

victoriahumble9
3 de Mayo de 2019

Hi,

We are knocking through a separate toilet and bathroom and making it into a family bathroom.

- Doors are being moved and can go anywhere along the wall the door is shown.

- Window will be central in the wall.

The toilet needs to be on external wall or on the wall its shown with a built out box to support floating toilet/hide pipes.

Anyone got any ideas for layout - we've done a few with the big bathroom people and nothing is jumping out. We want a sink, toilet, bidet, bath (prob not freestanding due to cost) and separate shower with a very simple glass panel/flush as possible tray.

Our style is clean and contemporary.

Any ideas or good places to go for layout inspiration appreciated in advance.

Architect floorplan attached. Ignore the laundry shute in the corner that the architect suggested

- as we think we'll need the floorspace!

Thanks in advance!

Vicky

Comentarios (8)

• Marina Drobot

Something like this?

• Lyuda
    We have similar size bathroom. Decided to have a bidet douche instead.
    This is our plan so far
  • charl0tte
    Sorry I can’t sketch right now but I’d fit a pocket door to save on space, then have the bath on the left as you walk in with a 1/2 wall at the end, with the WC / bidet combo (Japanese style) behind it for privacy, and an extractor to vent smells. Double basin and walk in shower on the right wall as you go in. Hope that helps
  • peggysue67
    Could you move the bath to top left corner and fit a shower next to it top right with rectangular tray longer in length than width (towards door)? Then put bidet where basin is and double vanity where laundry chute is?
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    I think the SVP pipe is in the top left corner - so that’s going to dictate what you can and can’t put there . Keep the pipe to the loo as close to this as possible to avoid potential blockages.
  • PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles

All i would advise with your original plan is to maybe put in some half height/full height boxing to cover the soil pipe run and maybe have the bath on the wall next to the w/c. A douche idea is an option as you then wont need a bidet and at the end of the shower you can add your towel rail. Overall i think your layout works. I do agree with One plan, keep the pan as close to the soil pipe.

The other layout option is Lyuda's idea but again you will need to cover up the soil pipe.

• PRO
    Pardon Chambers Architects Ltd

Pushing the bath to the left hand side of the room and putting the shower in the right hand corner would be quite efficient and then moving the door to the right hand side would make a good clear space in the centre of the room. It's still difficult to fit both a toilet and a bidet in though.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.