Houzz Logo Print
whitneyscrane

Kitchen pendant suggestions

Whitney
hace 4 años
Hello! We’ve recently had our kitchen cabinetry installed and now we’re on the hunt for a pair of pendants to hang over the island. Does anyone have any ideas? The house leans a bit traditional but interested in some whimsy and contemporary touches. We’d like to keep them under ~$400/pendant.

For reference, the hardware we’ve ordered is not installed but it is brushed bronze from top knobs. We’ve also not selected a backsplash yet.

Any ideas are welcome! Thank you!

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I happen to love these two options from Hubbardton Forge, which are simultaneously modern, craftsman, industrial, and just plain cool:

They will work great with your cabinetry. P.S. They come in a variety of finishes, so you can get them to work with your cabinet hardware.

• aprilneverends
    hace 4 años

I'd search Etsy..so many cool shops there

like say this one..although it's in England..

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KathleenHillsUK?ref=view-all-shop-overview&listing_id=626330077#items

but there are plenty shops in US too..they'll citomize sizes for you if you wish, etc

say this one is very popular and gets great reviews https://www.etsy.com/shop/lightexture?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=61400844

just do search there on pendants. Truly great choice..very interesting items, and service is usually very good-small merchants really care. I bough so many things from Etsy including lights, and in 99, 9%, everything was impeccable-communication, shipping, everything. You can also try and see whether you can get a discount

these are light wood..too directed a light if you ask me, but interesting..with your pretty colors..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/573358239/bommel-pendant-one-hanging-lamp?ref=shop_home_active_7

or, since you've mentioned whimsy..I'm almost sure these will be too big for your island, but take a look. They have an array of colors.

https://straydogdesigns.com/collections/pendants/products/drum-pendant?variant=3541631500301

• Whitney
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    @shakuff some of these are lovely and I really appreciate the options to avoid the “exposed bulb” look. I don’t see pricing or lead time info on your site and that’s always really discouraging, though.

@sabrina I like these a lot! I’m not familiar with the brand but checking it out now. Thanks!

@aprilneverends these are all such excellent suggestions, thank you! I’d been eyeing lots of Devol kitchens so I love the English options and I’d seen that light texture Etsy design before but had forgotten about it! Also stray dog is so fun! I love their willow line. Thank you!
  • PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    hace 4 años

Hubbardton Forge is a well-regarded, high quality line that isn't insanely expensive. I spec them a lot and none of my clients have had issues with them.

• PRO
    Shakuff
    hace 4 años

@Whitney - Yes. Please give us a call. We can discuss. Those things really do vary! Please reach out to 212-675-0383 or we'd be happy to give you a call as well.

• PRO
    Lumar Interiors
    hace 4 años

Here are some pendants we've used in clients homes. Maybe you'll find something you like below?

Transitional Style Decor: Kitchen · Más información

Custom Built Home: Kitchen · Más información

Royal York Renovation and Decoration: Kitchen · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.