caroline_martin5067431

Engineered wooden flooring

Caroline Martin
29 de Abril de 2019

Hi

I’ve been tirelessly looking for a plank flooring in the shades and finishes pictured Below. I have looked at some of the Khars, Havwoods and Ted Todd ranges and don’t seem to be able to source any similar any advice would be welcomed and warmly received

Thank you

Caroline

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Floors of Stone

Hi Caroline,

I can't see your picture, unfortunately, but perhaps something in our Planks & Parquet range may be suitable?

https://www.floorsofstone.com/our-tile-range/planks-parquet

If not, send a picture of the look you are trying to achieve through to enquiries@floorsofstone.com and we will do our very best to try and find a suitable alternative :)

• PRO
    Flooring Megastore

Nope… we can't see a picture either but would recommend you start your research by looking at V4 Woodflooring's collection.

You can view all V4's products on our e-commerce site by clicking here and you can view their products on V4's own site by clicking here. V4 are UK based, family owned, offer a diverse collection of designs and are sensibly priced.

We're cute, we're cuddly… we're the Flooring Gurus!

t: 01622 790 356

e: info@flooringmegastore.co.uk

Unsure of our credentials?

Check out our independent, high scoring Trustpilot reviews here ( https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/flooringmegastore.co.uk ). We currently score 9.4/10

• PRO
    Ark One Group

As above, unfortunately we can't see your photos - but I'd recommend taking a look at some of our ranges. There are several different collections to choose from, so whether you prefer a pale or dark wood, or single or wide plank. Plus, all of our flooring is 100% sustainable, using only natural oils, glues and varnishes - so fantastic if you're concerned about your eco credentials.

Let us know if there is anything more specific we can help with.

Best wishes,

Ark One

Caroline Martin agradeció a Ark One Group
  • PRO
    Flooring365

Check our website out!

We currently have a clearance on our Engineered Wood Flooring!

We will send you FREE WOOD SAMPLES and we are delighted to hear from you!

www.flooring365.co.uk

Kind Regards!

• PRO
    Sutton Timber

Hi Caroline, We supply a range of solid and engineered wood flooring. Visit our website for more advice, inspiration and information. Please do contact us is you require any further information. https://www.suttontimber.co.uk/products/flooring/

• PRO
    Flooring365

Check our website out!

We currently have a clearance on our Engineered Wood Flooring!

We will send you FREE WOOD SAMPLES and we are delighted to hear from you!

www.flooring365.co.uk

Kind Regards!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.