Houzz Logo Print
home6659

Black island bench

Lisa Hansen
hace 4 años
Has anyone done a black island bench with a lighter ceasarstone surface that also goes down the sides?
Also is it practical with little kids. i just love the look of the middle bench cuboards only being black as a statement. And i can't decide whether to do the opposite on the bench behind? Would love any pics or ideas. Thnx.
Custom Designed Pantry With Various Storage Areas · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• Lisa Hansen
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Has anyone done a black island bench in there kitchen. would love to here some feedback.

• PRO
    The Closet Works, Inc.
    hace 4 años

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your inquiry. One of our designers would certainly be able to answer any questions you may have pertaining to specific design aspects. If you would be interested, I would be more than happy to set you up with a free, in-home consultation. Please feel free to contact our office at 215-675-6430 to find an appointment date and time that will work best for you.

• Lisa Hansen
    Autor original
    hace 4 años
    thank you very kind.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.