Houzz Logo Print
katie_speights

Angled master bathroom advice

katie s
hace 5 años

Looking to put a 60" vanity on the angled wall and a large master style stand up shower somewhere. Help with design?

Comentarios (6)

• lizziesma
    hace 5 años

Is this space currently configured like your drawing?

• katie s
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Midtown - currently haven't added the toilet because I'm not sure what size shower, and therefore where the toilet would fit. Hoping for some advice!

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

I think the only choice you have is to put a 3' x 4' shower in the lower right corner (long side on the wall adjacent to the door) and the toilet in the lower left corner. You need 15" from the centerline of the toilet on either side. I'd seriously consider a wall mount toilet to minimize the projection. Also, see if you can't make the shower barrier-free so the floor is all one level.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 5 años
    What is the full footprint of the space. Angled walls rarely perform well. Ate there angled walls behind it?
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 5 años
    Are there
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.