hebatalla1987

what is the difference between this drawer and the one made of wood ?

hebatalla1987
17 de Abril de 2019
A
Rockville, Maryland Kitchen Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    JACK ROSEN CUSTOM KITCHENS

Thank you for your question. The metal drawer functions the same as the wood drawer. They are both "U" shaped to allow for storage on each side and in front of plumbing pipes or the garbage disposal. The sizes offered by the wood drawer are more flexible. When ordering our custom cabinets, it is not always possible to know the exact location and sizes of the plumbing. We often order a full drawer and loose drawer material. After the plumbing is set, we know the exact space that the will be occupied by the obstructions. We then take the drawer and loose drawer box material to a local cabinet shop where the appropriate modifications are made. This enables us to maximize storage space for our clients.

• hebatalla1987
    Thanks for your answer but I mean are there advantages for the metal drawer is it better than the wood or wood is better.?When I should choose metal and when to choose wood?
  • PRO
    JACK ROSEN CUSTOM KITCHENS

One is not better than the other. As I indicated, the wood drawer offers more flexibility. I like the metal drawer in a contemporary kitchen.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.