Houzz Logo Print
chrisblowers82

bathroom ideas

Chris Blowers
hace 5 años
Hi all.
We’ve had some lovely ideas from people here before so looking for ideas again pls.

Here is our current tatty old bathroom. We intend to keep all units where they are but stuck on how best to decorate.

Currently thinking floating shelves next to the loo(oak or similar) but undecided between something like funky mosaic light green tiles around the bath and paint the rest, or maybe classic white tiles around the bath and then half height along the rest of the bathroom.

Floor we think we will keep tiled and all units will get replaced.

Would people be so kind as to hit me with bathroom photos, ideas and suggestions pls?

Thank you all x

Comentarios (6)

• Tani H-S
    hace 5 años
    Images are missing ;0)
  • Chris Blowers
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    That would help
  • Jonathan
    hace 5 años
    I’m confused..... You say decorating but there appears to be no wall free to paint are you ripping this out and starting again?
    Assuming you are just updating what you have I would replace the vanity, bath panel and the floor tiles then stop because the rest seems quite nice.
  • Chris Blowers
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Yes we are ripping it all out and starting again.
  • PRO
    Desiign
    hace 5 años

Hi Chris, I would say first port of call - go to a showroom - pick out what you like and take their advice. Once they've redesigned look at the plans and quotes and see if you can afford. Branded goods in bathrooms actually mean something - Duravit, Laufen, Vitra, Roca all decent manufacturers. If you can't afford, you still have the design and layout from a professional! There's way too many possibilities in this room unless having a full conversation with a designer!

Glad you're looking at redoing! :)

If you need any help drop us an email - info@desiign.co.uk

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.