Houzz Logo Print
maryellen_yorkemyers

What wood is used & please elaborate on the cushions

Can you please describe the cushions? Are they removable & how comfortable, etc. the description doesn’t give those details nor what kind of wood they are made of. Please advise
Topaz Deepseating · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Jensen Leisure Furniture
    hace 4 años

Good morning. The Topaz Deepseating Group frames are designed in Ipe Timber. Ipe, rich brown in color, is one of the strongest hardwoods. It has been used in the U.S. for decking, and can also be seen at the Atlantic City Boardwalk, New York Park Benches, and Disney's Epcot Center. The Topaz cushions are specially created by Italian designers Edi & Paolo Ciani to compliment the shapes on the frame. The sit is a bit firmer than our Opal and Coral cushions, and both the back and seat cushions have zippers. We recommend using the care of the Sunbrella fabric as shown on their website. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

• Maryellen Yorke Myers
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

I am looking for comfortable cushioned furniture unlike the kind you find at Home Depot, etc. I want thick cushions with removable covers so I can wash them when needed But want them to be comfortable not like seating on cement!! Can you send me some ideas because I can’t seem to find the Opal & Coral cushions you mentioned and it’s difficult to look for the brands on your site....thanks

• PRO
    Jensen Leisure Furniture
    hace 4 años

If your goal is comfort, we do sell more of the Opal and Coral Deepseating pieces, and they have the same cushion sit with pillow back.

Opal Deepseating

Coral Deepseating (combines Ipe and natural OR gray weave

Both the Opal and Coral Deepseating can also be viewed by downloading our 2019 Brochure on our website: www.jensenleisurefurniture.com

• Maryellen Yorke Myers
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

The link doesn’t mention about the cushions. Can you provide more details on the cushions for the “Opal Collection” specifically....thickness, core, etc. Thanks.

• Maryellen Yorke Myers
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

Also when I search for the opal lounge chair or the swivel rocker on your Houzz site I can’t find it. Can you tell me how to find it without going thru 50 screens of chairs. Thanks.

• Maryellen Yorke Myers
    Autor original
    hace 4 años

And the prices too...thanks.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.