Houzz Logo Print
webuser_491671720

driveway colour

Nikki M
hace 5 años
Hi! We have repainted our house and unsure what colour to do the driveway. Do we go a grey colour to match the windows/roof or do we go darker, maybe charcoal so that the planter boxes stand out?

Comentarios (4)

• Eamonn Breen
    hace 5 años
    I would match the room otherwise it will detract from the house
  • julie herbert
    hace 5 años
    Hi Nikki,
    I think charcoal would look great, it will make the planter boxes a feature and will highlight anything that you plant in the garden, house looks beautiful.
  • PRO
    MB Design & Drafting
    hace 5 años

Charcoal driveway.

• PRO
    Dion Seminara Architecture
    hace 5 años

I would actually go with a light colour in between the wall and trim colours or a mix so it looks like exposed aggregate on the drive . You could possibly use an epoxy product with a paint flake in it. it will compliment your home and be easier to maintain than a darker colour as you unfortunately be hit with bird dropping and these will be more invisible on a later mix colour effect with a non slip additive

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.