webuser_491671720

driveway colour

Nikki M
hace 2 años
Hi! We have repainted our house and unsure what colour to do the driveway. Do we go a grey colour to match the windows/roof or do we go darker, maybe charcoal so that the planter boxes stand out?

Comentarios (4)

• Eamonn Breen
    hace 2 años
    I would match the room otherwise it will detract from the house
  • julie herbert
    hace 2 años
    Hi Nikki,
    I think charcoal would look great, it will make the planter boxes a feature and will highlight anything that you plant in the garden, house looks beautiful.
  • PRO
    MB Design & Drafting
    hace 2 años

Charcoal driveway.

• PRO
    Dion Seminara Architecture
    hace 2 años

I would actually go with a light colour in between the wall and trim colours or a mix so it looks like exposed aggregate on the drive . You could possibly use an epoxy product with a paint flake in it. it will compliment your home and be easier to maintain than a darker colour as you unfortunately be hit with bird dropping and these will be more invisible on a later mix colour effect with a non slip additive

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.