Houzz Logo Print
houzzukpolls

Poll: What do you do to make your bedroom feel relaxing?

HouzzUK Polls
hace 5 años

Houzzers - What make you waking up feeling relaxed?

Vote and share your tips to create your own version of a relaxing bedroom retreat with us!

Use special bedsheets
Have calming lighting (lamps, dimmer, candles)
Play soothing music
Keep it tidy and clean
Use scents (diffusers, incense)
Other (Tell us in comments!)

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    hace 5 años

A tidy room usually equals less stress anyway as you don't need to tidy it but candles, fresh bedding and sometimes music can make a bedroom feel really relaxing.

• jillyhilltop
    hace 5 años
    Just being in bed is relaxing, preferably with a book.
  • Monica
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Good sheets, enveloping pillows and duvets, a tall padded headboard, no clutter, soft lighting for on an evening, music (thank you sono speaker) and something alive (fresh flowers/green plants) on your bedside...

• Patrina
    hace 5 años
    A clean pitch black room with nice bedding works for me.
  • Heidi Cullen
    hace 5 años

I invested in a wool duvet and also a wool topper. They keep the bed aired and dry even if you suffer from night sweats. I never open the curtains so the room is always dark and cool.

• embzop
    hace 5 años

Neutral decor and luxurious fabrics.

• Lorraine Wilson-Brown
    hace 5 años

Shutting out as much light as possible makes a bedroom cosy for sleeping in, especially of you have a street light right outside your bedroom window. I also means a longer sleep on those bright summer mornings when the sunlight wakes you up before you are ready.

• Ribena Drinker
    hace 5 años

I have very large, purring ginger cat on the bed. :-)

• PRO
    Aspire Design
    hace 5 años

An upholstered headboard with high quality sheets and subtle lighting.

• suzy reynolds
    hace 5 años
    All of the above to no avail!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.