Houzz Logo Print
vivdame

Exterior Finishes

vivdame
hace 5 años
Hello there,
I just love the Duck Crossing Project. Can you please tell me a little about your selection in exterior finishes? Roof, siding, masonry, anything else of note. :) We are building in the midwest and I love this look. I was thinking of doing dark windows but I like the white too. What made you choose white? Also, how did you decide on the accent pieces, trim and brackets? I know this is a lot! I just love the look and I don't want to over or under do it!

Thank you for your time and willingness to share!
-Christine
Palmetto Bluff Duck Crossing Cottage · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    lisa furey interiors
    hace 5 años

Thank you! The exterior is Hardie Board painted Ben Moore White. Roof is standing seam metal, medium bronze. Shutter color is ben moore hale navy.

Personally do not like black windows - they are very trendy. I also think they look like dark holes when installed in white homes - but that is just one personal opinion - lots of folks do love them! Most of the bracketing is just exposed rafters, which is part of the structural aspect of the roof. Hope that helps.

vivdame agradeció a lisa furey interiors
  • kkmd80
    hace 4 años

Can you share which Benjamin Moore White you used. In the pic it looks like a warm white

• sandraleeb
    hace 11 meses

I would like more pics inside please . Thanks

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.