Houzz Logo Print
wrightsville

Pendant Lights and Ceiling height

Josh Wright
hace 5 años
Was this project completed in a basement? Curious to know what the ceiling height is where the pendents hang in comparison to the bar height? We are finishing our basement looking for similar lights but are battling low ceiling height over 42” bar height.

Thank you!
Ultimate Man Cave · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

I can get you that dimension tomorrow-

thanks, Rae

• Josh Wright
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

The light in the cigar room was a one of a kind and is no longer available. Sorry!

• Tanisha Kankam
    hace 5 años

I love the color and style of cabinets. Where did you get them? And what color are they? Thanks

• D Brink
    hace 4 años

I love the color on the cabinets. What color is it and who makes it?

• tammra2
    hace 2 años

Can you please share the paint color.?? . I cannot find it in any of the questions on the cabinets . Beautiful work / Design . Thank you in advance on your reply. Appreciate it so much.

• Alf Gunnell
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

this is an AWESOME entertainment space! you got the bar, play , enclosed cigar, tv areas. thumbs up!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.