Houzz Logo Print
dhanafin15

Flooring and wall color - great look!

Dan
hace 5 años
Could you please tell me what color you used on the walls and also a little about the flooring? They work perfectly together and I’m trying to find the right white. Thank you!
urban farmhouse · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Allen Irvin - Designer
    hace 5 años

i know the wall color is sw-deco white. i am not sure about the flooring. the same project is at "alleanza custom homes". they may be able to help you more. thank you

• PRO
    Allen Irvin - Designer
    hace 5 años

i got looking at your question again and noticed a small strip in top right of wall that is green. i know that is sw-silvermist, those two colors, deco and silvermist, are my go-to colors because they are so "soothing" and comfortable. another one is "cargo pants". gotta love those names.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.