Houzz Logo Print
marthastackltd

From living room to Classic Library.

Martha Stack Ltd
hace 5 años
This was a total gut renovation of a living room with a sealed fireplace that we opened up in our custom walnut library.

Comentarios (17)

• PRO
    Stecki Construction
    hace 5 años

Wow! Completely transformed! Looks great!

Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a Stecki Construction
  • Paule Belony
    hace 5 años

WHAAAAATTTT!!!!! I love it so much. describe the process and transformation. did it take a long time. was it stained in place or pre-stained wood. did you do it yourself or a professional. progress pics, progress pics, woot woot. you did an amazing job.

Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a Paule Belony
  • PRO
    Martha Stack Ltd
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

So glad you like the room. The construction was completed by a professional and took about six months as it was part of a larger renovation for the whole apartment. The walnut wood used on the walls, ceiling and floor was finished after the installation was completed and was finished with a light stain to even the color and a satin sealer. Our plans for the cabinetry were extremely detailed as the fiber optic lighting in the coffered ceiling, the hidden TV over the fireplace, and the new gas fireplace required a good deal of coordination between trades and perfect precision in the fabrication. Hopefully in the future we will be able to put together a section for progress photos. Thanks so much for your note as it is always nice to know our work is appreciated.

• PRO
    Door Corner
    hace 5 años

This is incredible! Amazing work!

Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a Door Corner
  • PRO
    EBL Construction
    hace 5 años

Wow, this room looks like it came straight out of a magazine! Congrats.

Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a EBL Construction
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 5 años

Totally transformed, great work !

Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • skunst2017
    hace 5 años
    Gorgeous !!! Absolutely wonderful ..except for the valance ..looks tacky .., SORRY !
    But your room is so stunning , so exceptionally elegant ...and you did such an important work here , that I can't help myself telling you that it has to go . It does NOT belong in here !
  • loobab
    hace 5 años
    Great job! Congrats!
    Where did you get the throw that is over the chair?
    Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a loobab
  • jmm1837
    hace 5 años
    Very nice. I sure do hope the owners actually have some books to put on those shelves...
    Martha Stack Ltd agradeció a jmm1837
  • PRO
    Martha Stack Ltd
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I so appreciate feed back on our work. We are always interested in different points of view. Our work is a collaboration between our clients and ourselves to create environments that reflect the dreams and styles of the client's personalities and lives. In this case the window treatment added the finishing touch for them.

• PRO
    Martha Stack Ltd
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you so much for your nice note. To answer your question the throw in the Library is from Textillery Weavers. Please let us know if you need any further information.

• PRO
    Martha Stack Ltd
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Yes, in response to jmm1837 the owners do have a great number of books, however, they are located in bookcases on a wall that is not visible in the photo that you are seeing.

• PRO
    Manhattan Home Design
    hace 5 años

woah, this was an amazing job! congrats! we usually tend to work with more mid-century modern style rooms but I can't help feeling like sitting down to read in this amazing room! great job!

• timoteo
    hace 5 años

Congratulations this is a beautiful work! I love the ceiling!

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    hace 5 años

Wow, that is a TRANSFORMATION! Looks very comfy!!

• RedRyder
    hace 5 años
    This transformation doesn’t even seem real. It’s fabulous! What an inviting, cozy room it’s become.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.