Houzz Logo Print
matgiov

Basement Design

matgiov
hace 5 años
I would appreciate feedback on this design.

What I’m somewhat not happy with is all the dead space between the gym and staircase. It’s difficult having a staircase in the middle of the basement.

We are also somewhat hampered with the 22ft shuffleboard. The location on the layout is where it at right now.

Kinda wish bar could be bigger, had a spot for darts and also a Murphy bed.

Anyways this is the first rendition always appreciate the great advice I get on here.

Thank You,
Mat

Comentarios (5)

• mark_rachel
    hace 5 años

Are you still moving walls or are they in place?

• Bri Bosh
    hace 5 años
    Is everything already plumbed?
  • matgiov
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Anything is possible, all walls can be moved.
    Plumbing runs along the top section of the drawing all the way from left to the right.

Thank you
  • matgiov
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    Correction,...bathroom is not plumbed, existing first floor drains and water lines exist along top half of drawing. Along the wall, can tie in anywhere along top half from left to right
  • PRO
    DesignYourBasement.com
    hace 5 años

Hi Mat,

You’re right! Working around a staircase in the middle of a basement is tricky! So is the 22 foot long shuffleboard! We would love for you to look through our photos to get some ideas of how we have incorporated these things in our past designs. We have blueprints, 3D images and completed project photos on our Houzz page and our websites. We can also help you complete your design in 3D if you really want to feel out the space before you start building. I hope when your project is finished it is everything you want it to be. Finishing a basement is fabulous investment for your home and family. You are off to a great start!!!

DYB Houzz

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.