Houzz Logo Print
gkomar

Range Hood

gkomar
hace 5 años
By all the questions posted, this kitchen is certainly one that is liked by many. Me included.
It appears that the range hood abuts with the side of the cabinet. If it does not, how much space is between the side of the hood and the side of the cabinet?
Thank you.
A 1940’s Home Gets a New “Heart” · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• gkomar
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you so much for your response. The picture is deceiving as it looks like there is no clearance. Good to know 2” is a good measure for clearance.

• PRO
    Medford Remodeling
    hace 5 años

You are most welcome!

• svobi1
    hace 5 años

hello, I like your cabinets, where did you find them?

thank you

• PRO
    Medford Remodeling
    hace 5 años

Hello,

Our cabinets are custom made in installed on-site by our talented custom cabinet shop, Bailey Cabinets, here in Arlington, TX.

Thanks!

• gkomar
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Hello Medford: The answer to cabinet question should go to svobi1. I am gkomar.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.