Houzz Logo Print
laurka_i

Kitchen Island Size with Cook top

Lorka Lorka
hace 5 años
Hi,
Anyone have a 9 to 10ft Island? Does it feel too big or just enough?

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    hace 5 años

This is my personal kitchen (well originally speaking, I've since changed out doors and elements) but any way... it's a 9-9.5' size island. You can see we don't have the cook top in the island, but we do have our sink. We comfortable seat four across the back, but can add two others at the clipped corners on each side to fit 6 if we need to. It is a massive island, which was troubling trying to find granite that large so we didn't have a seam. Now, the trend is quartz, and at 10' you shouldn't have a problem. It doesn't FEEL massive. We use the island's counter top more than any other counter top in the island. It's also great if you host parties alot. You can set up a nice buffet around it, to keep the flow moving. I think you should do it. Go big or go home! :)

An Earth Inspired Custom Home · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.