Houzz Logo Print
annie_klassen

Wall unit makeover on a budget

Annie Klassen
hace 5 años

Hello - i Haven’t moved in yet. I am planning On repainting entire home. Would love to get some great ideas on what to do with this wall unit.?

Thanks

annie

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    The Kitchen Abode Ltd.
    hace 5 años

What's wrong with it?

• Rachel Lee
    hace 5 años
    If you don’t care for the all neutral look, you could paint the backs a contrasting color, wallpaper them, and or have a carpenter make some more doors.
  • Snaggy
    hace 5 años

I would keep it if it were mine

• PRO
    Susan Tiritilli
    hace 5 años
    You could remove a few shelves and balance the appearance. General design rules are 3, or 5 things per shelf with different heights.
  • ShadyWillowFarm
    hace 5 años
    Are you going to put a tv in the middle? Can you add doors to the flanking shelving units? Too much open shelving can get busy and easily disorganized.
  • felizlady
    hace 5 años
    An appropriately-sized TV, some books, a few favorite objects, a few photos in frames. I would leave it white. You can paint the back wall if desired. No matter what you use the room for, built-in storage is always needed.
  • PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 5 años

I would use it for TV , some books and decor.

• PRO
    Angela Todd Studios | Portland, OR
    hace 5 años

We would consider getting a TV to fit the wall unit, assuming you want a TV, and then you can remove a few shelves to make some space.

Whimsical Farmhouse: Family Room · Más información

Whimsical Farmhouse: Family Room · Más información

• jbtanyderi
    hace 5 años
    Keep the shelving as is. Paint the fan to match the ceiling (why draw attention to a mere utility?!?).
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.