Houzz Logo Print
chinochulo9

is this a simple basement concrete slab? was sealant applied to floor?

A P
hace 5 años
Thanks!
Queen Ann Kitchen/ Living room and Small 3/4 basement bath · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Vertical Construction Group LLC
    hace 5 años
    We formed and coated the shower pan with milestone. The slab was just ground smooth and finished with a wax top coat.
    Thanks for the question!
    VCGteam
  • A P
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Thank you for the reply; I assume the lip is also milestone? what is your experience with a milestone shower floor after prolonged use (ie shampoo runoff, grime, etc)?

• PRO
    Vertical Construction Group LLC
    hace 5 años
    We haven’t heard anything negative from the homeowners, so we assume it’s working fine. Yes, the curb is also milestone. We frame the curb with 2 2x4s laid flat, wrap them with hardie backer, than waterproof with a liquid membrane, than the milestone gets floated over all surfaces.
  • S M
    hace 3 años

Hi, this is a beautiful shower floor. May I ask, did you waterproof the whole shower floor with the liquid membrane or just the curb? I can’t find milestone except as tiles. Is it a specific brand? Thank you.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.