Houzz Logo Print
adrian_pollner

can you tell me about the materials used for the fountain?

Adrian Pollner
hace 5 años
Super cool fountain. Is the upper section a custom concrete piece? What is the lower catch basin metal piece? Would love to know what brand pump was used as well. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!
Custom Landscape Design · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    EvLand LLC/Everett Landscape
    hace 5 años

Yes, the entire fountain run of +/- 100 lf w/20' elevation drop was comprised of (3) sections of custom formed/poured concrete; the collection basins were also concrete jacketed with fabricated SS panels (same apples to the outflow receptacles). In one area, disappears entirely to flow under a bocce court. Most amazing thing? NO construction plans from architect! As I recall, a 2hp pump with a 2.5" discharge rated to handle the flow and elevation. Nervous as heck the first time I hit the switch and ended up a thing of beauty. As in ALL things water-related, do NOT cut corners ... ever. Good luck.

• Adrian Pollner
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

oh wow, I did not appreciate from the project photos that it had that kind of run! Thanks for your prompt response and detail.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.