Houzz Logo Print
gayle_lazarian

Color Option

Gayle L
hace 5 años
Regarding the mostly white with light brown color that Carol referred to, do ALL the sinks come like that (the pic does not appear that way) or can I specify that is the color I want when I order? I need two sinks that are the same.
Natural Stone Vessel Bathroom Sink, Rectangular Travertine Sink · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Laguna Marble
    hace 5 años

Hello dear Houzzer. Thank you for reaching out. Are you looking for a light beige matching sink pair? If so, please let us know. We will use your feedback to ship the sinks that you need. Best regards.

• Gayle L
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Hi. Thank you! I would like a matching pair that is more on the white side than beige, but yes, beige is fine, as long as both are light colored and are matching.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.