Houzz Logo Print
ewillia

What is the color / brand of tile used in the shower?

Liz W
hace 5 años
The Lalley · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• Sophie Russell
    hace 4 años

Very nice, minimalist bathroom, however, I would add some additions. I also have a small bathroom, we are freshly after her renovation https://thehomeexpert.uk and I am looking for just the interesting additions. This is definitely the best thing I like to do :)

• mahnrut
    hace 3 años

What bathtub is it please?

• Jennifer Parke
    hace 3 años

There does not appear to be any enclosure for the shower. Correct? That doesn't seem very functional.

• PRO
    Archviz-studio.com
    hace 3 años

What brand of chandelier is used?

• 13deco13
    hace 3 años

what brand is the chandelier

• Michelle Mauro
    hace 3 años

The bathroom was not 100% complete when this photo was taken. There is a glass shower door that was installed.

• Michelle Mauro
    hace 3 años

I’m sorry but we don’t have the brand of tub or chandelier. This was a custom build and the owner selected those fixtures.

• J K
    hace 3 años

Chandelier is Restoration Hardware Teen. It's the Josie pendant.

• warwick511
    hace 7 meses

Can you give me information on the floor tile? Brand and color please? Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.