Houzz Logo Print
rebecca_wofford74

black interior windows

Rebecca Wofford
hace 5 años
Hi! I was wondering what your thoughts were on black interior windows. Do you think it works with a transitional style of classic with modern touches? I am debating painting just our window mullions and sash black inside. We have a lot of windows throughout the house with lots of nature and greenery visible. The outside of the house is painted a soft ivory white and windows are black. It’s a classic colonial home two story. But everyone is commenting that if I have earthy tones not to do black but I see in this picture that that there are earthy tones, a greige wall with white trims and black windows. This is the only project you have uploaded here that I see the black windows so I’m wondering if you think it would work with any of your other projects you have done. Thanks! I LOVE your work and am a HUGE fan :)
NEW ORGANICS · Más información

Comentario (1)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.