Houzz Logo Print
sutclijm

Backsplash tile

J S
hace 5 años
Hi- could you tell me name / manufacturer / brand of this subway backsplash tile? Thank you!!!
Brown Farmhouse Kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    A. Lynn Design
    hace 5 años

Hi JS. The tile is from Adex. It's a 3 x 6 and the color is Silver Mist. The grout is Custom - Driftwood. Thank you for your question :)

• PRO
    A. Lynn Design
    hace 5 años

You're welcome!

• patti_ensor
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Beautiful update!

My question is about the cabinet left of the open shelves. Is the corner space available via pullouts, and if yes, what and where might they be available? Thanks for sharing this kitchen!

• PRO
    A. Lynn Design
    hace 5 años

Hi Patti. We used a blind corner cabinet and added a side panel to close off the opening allowing for a flat area that the open shelves die into. The area back there cannot be accessed easily. It's dead space. I would recommend closing the dead corner off from the inside of the cabinet so nothing gets lost back there. Take care and thank you for your question!

• patti_ensor
    hace 5 años

Thank you for sharing how this cabinet was created. It is a beautiful kitchen!

• PRO
    A. Lynn Design
    hace 5 años

You're welcome, Patti! Best of luck with your project.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.