Houzz Logo Print
annette_anderson88

Sockets for bronze mirror splashback

Annette Anderson
hace 5 años

Hi I'm trying to match plug sockets to a bronze mirror splashback. Any suggestions on where I can look. Have tried b&q and screwfix thanks

Comentarios (10)

• Rebecca Jones
    hace 5 años

I’ve just installed a bronze mirror splashback. In the end we went for black nickel from screwfix. I wasn’t at all sure about them but now they are up I couldn’t be happier, they are mirror so just blend in! so much better than Matt black I was thinking originally!

Annette Anderson agradeció a Rebecca Jones
  • Rebecca Jones
    hace 5 años

Also not sure if you’ve already bought your splashback but I have a standard size one (750 x 600 mm) left over from my metal sheet and cut to size. If you’d like it you can have it for just the material cost.

• Rebecca Jones
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

So you can see what they look like

• Annette Anderson
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Hi thanks the offer. I need 2 pieces is yours toughened mirror? I need installation behind gas hob

Where did buy please?

• Annette Anderson
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Really nice look

• Rebecca Jones
    hace 5 años

I only have one piece left 600 x 750 mm. This is standard splashback size for a stnadard hob. I stuck it on using adhesive from thegluepeople which was really easy. It’s stainless steel which is PVD coated and then polished to mirror. There’s no glass. Companies do make them but all the quotes were ~£1500+. I sourced my metal online then found a local laser company to cut it. There are a few companies that do coated stainless steel and they come in all sorts of finishes and colours. It was a nightmare job templating it ourselves with the sockets, the measurements have to be exactly right.

If you’ve got a standard size hob you can buy my piece but if you want it to go all the way round you’ll have to get it bespokely made like we did. the Material cost of 750 x 600 mm equates to £150 so I was hoping to get around that much for it.

• Rebecca Jones
    hace 5 años

That’s the splashback with the protective coating still intact to protect the mirror finish

• Annette Anderson
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Hi thanks for the offer but I'm looking for mirror and will get templated thanks for your help

• PRO
    Arlington Interiors
    hace 5 años

Try https://www.dowsingandreynolds.com for sockets, they have some stunning finishes on offer.

Annette Anderson agradeció a Arlington Interiors
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.