Houzz Logo Print
sllevy1031

Need Help Picking Grout...

sllevy1031
hace 5 años
I need help picking grout for this bathroom. I don’t know why what should be a simple decision is so difficult for me.

Should I go with a light gray grout for the white subway tiles and white grout for the penny and hex tiles? Or should I go with white grout for everything?

Your help and opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Skippack Tile & Stone
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Use white for everything on the walls; it will be enough to just highlight the penny rounds. You don't want to see all the lines for everything all the time.

• blondelle
    hace 5 años
    White grout is a nightmare to maintain on a floor like that. I like the way it looks now. To maintain that look I would use a medium gray grout everywhere. If you don't want to see the outline of the white tiles use white there and on the penny rounds. I would still grout the floor in medium grey or a matching grey grout.
  • K R
    hace 5 años
    White on the shower walls and light gray for the floor.
  • PRO
    Astonia Stone Artisans
    hace 5 años

I'd do a muddy grey everywhere. It'll never look dirty and give just a little pop to the walls.

• blondelle
    hace 5 años
    Try Custom Building Products Platinum. It's a cool medium grey that will pick up the cool toned floor and add some definition to the white tiles. You can get it in their new stain proof Fusion Pro grout.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.