Are the background colors the same in the pair shown

kathylawyer
hace 5 años
Berthaud Botanicals · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Art Virtuoso
    hace 5 años

kathylaw There is a slight difference on the background for this two item, they are based on the original antiques and aren’t a perfectly smooth and solid background. We kept a lot of that texture and color variance from that original. Also, below is a link for the other item in the same group if you are interested. Hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.houzz.com/products/berthaud-botanicals-framed-art-print-30x435-prvw-vr~58437924?lid=43670345

• kathylawyer
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

I purchased the 2 prints shown above the coach on the website. Thinking they would be of similar variance in background color, unfortunately item # 58437916 is a significant green shade different, from the other. I like the prints though...could you tell me if item 5843924 is closer in background color to either of the other two prints? I had hoped they would appear to have printed on similar shaded paper.....Please advise

• PRO
    Art Virtuoso
    hace 5 años

kathylaw 5843924 might seem closer background color to item 58437915. They are based on antique prints - the coloring of the background was left alone for the most part. They are to compliment each print and not meant to match perfectly.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.