Houzz Logo Print
webuser_761582865

Help, to develop a project

I am a Cuban civil engineer, I live in the city of Harrisonburg, Virginia, due to the limitations of English language proficiency and the limitations to validate my degree here in the United States, I have not been able to carry out my wishes to implement a project based on a new constructive system ... The objective pursued with this project is to implement renewable ideas in the construction industry in our area and achieve visually attractive architectural structures with the ability of great personalization while achieving advantageous positions within the competitive construction market through greater productivity and cost reduction, which contributes to an increase in profits. For these reasons, I request collaboration with architects, engineers, contractors. The most efficient way to contact me is my email martinnapolez@gmail.com. thank you very much

Comentario

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.